72 days.
About 2 1/2 months.
I had a grand time with my family in Oregon. Made lots of memories. Had a few adventures.
But it's good to be home.
It's good to feel this really is home now. It's taken awhile. I miss my partner.
With the punks literally just around the corner, I have no time to sit around and mope. Grandkids and
farms keep you busy. And happy.
(artistic composition courtesy of our friend Maddy - a fine example of "refrigerator art", doncha know!)


2 comments:
Candy--so glad you had a great time on your visit. I have been following your blog all along--you have such a way with words--it's like I am there! Thanks so much for the mail, it was a rare and wonderful treat to get a handmade note to brightern the dreary days we had.
Come and visit us on line soon--we all miss you! Marcy
What a nice welcome home. Hey, you'll have to go check out the tulip pics on my blog (if I ever get them posted!)
Post a Comment