Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unplanned Art is the Best

Referring to previous post - since the Great Garage Cleaning was a Father's Day present, of course the punks decided a card was needed. One dashed into the house for the markers, another reclaimed some cardboard headed for recycling, and they all spent a very congenial, cooperative half hour creating an amazing card...







Of course a gang of siblings can only be nice to each other for so long....


3 comments:

The Farrs said...

You're right...an amazing card! I can't think of anything more meaningful than something home-made.

creative side said...

I sit at my computer cackling like an old hen when I read your blog. You and the punks sure do have a great time and you have such a warm way of telling the stories. I rarely let a day go by without checking out your blog. Marilyn

Carrie said...

This was a such a great gift for Brent! I'm enjoying it too!! Did you take a picture of my welcome home banner?